Your cart is empty
Free Worldwide Shipping
Detailed Low Top
Minimalist Low top
Classic Low Top
Minimalist Low Top
LØCI x REED
LØCI x Laura Sophie Cox
LØCI X ILARIA
LØCI x Aglet
LØCI x NOTHING NEW
After Care Products
Shoe care guide
The LØCI Way
Join Our Community
If you're looking for ordinary then this isn't for you. We're on a mission to disrupt a trillion $$ industry, armed with a vision: Uniting Style & Purpose.
At LØCI we welcome differences, we value opinions, ambition and individuality. We'll give you the freedom to show your magic and make an impact in a way that only you can.
Come make a difference at TEAM LØCI
The Head of eCom will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the LØCI websites, brand storytelling, trading effectively, optimising user journeys, and aligning efforts with the digital acquisition & retention teams.
The use of both their gut and data to drive innovation, design and development, ensuring high customer experience, and engagement. Someone with a passion for storytelling, commercial acumen, eye for data and attention to detail would be ideal.
Experience with Shopify is essential.
The ability to set up and manage multiple stores simultaneously whilst working with our developer and wider team.
• Ensure that all product data is on the LØCI websites sites including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices.
• Manage critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
• Ensure that products are merchandised and are simple to find.
• Overall management of e-Commerce stock and involvement in the commercial plan for growth.
• Stock Availability – monitor stock holding and report weekly on the site cover and work with Ops team to plan stock holding.
• Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned partnership launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity.
• Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the web team and the customer service team.
• Online sales forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop forecasts for peak trading periods online.
• Web Analytics – monitor and measure site performance using GA, to understand the LØCI customer journey ,make recommendation and improve experience.
• Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
• Understanding customer requirements across product categories, reviewing category growth opportunities, trends, life of a line KPIs and size curves
• Work with Development on identifying enhancements and issues.
• Ensure that trading strategies support the marketing strategy across channels
• Collaborate with the marketing team on optimising the customer experience, decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to upload content to the site.
• Collaborate with the CRM team, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning and segmentation.
• Collaborate with the acquisition team to ensure they have all they need to operate effectively and assist with any changes needed to support and align.
• Test and ensure that stock is live on the site and functional at all times
• Ensure the correct classifications of product, ensuring all styles are categorised correctly for the customer.
• Track product imagery, copy and stock availability to ensure products are posted live on the website as soon as available in the warehouse.
• Responsible for all product uploads and maintenance of catalogue including accurate and customer centric product descriptions and images.
• Ensure product prices are correct on the live site at all times.
• Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the rest of the team.
• Provide weekly sales and returns reports.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills essential.
• Technical experience with Shopify ecommerce platform.
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
• Team player and willingness to support the wider team.
• Flexible and responsive to change.
• Self-motivated, confident and assertive.
• Possess a forward thinking working ethic.
• Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support thebrand objectives.
£80-100k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
Establish a world-class level of Customer Services and Customer Operations throughout the Sales Order process through to delivery.
Build and manage a Customer Operations team, using effective communication, ensuring they provide proactive support to sales, and customers.
Play a key role in selecting an order management system and implementing it.
Play a leading role in achieving sales and profit targets for each account.
Foster a culture of continuous improvement in line with business systems and procedures.
Ensure goods are flowing through the supply chain process smoothly and efficiently.
• Strategically align with sales, finance and supply chain to identify the relevant cost to serve of each Customer, ensuring margin targets are maintained.
• Ownership of the rolling demand forecast feeding into wider Sales & Operational Planning Process.
• Attend and play an active role at International Sales Conferences, and Account Meetings.
Customer Operations Support:
• Provide support to Sales and International Distributors through:
• Accurate and timely processing of orders.
• Fulfilling orders on time in full (OTIF)
• Resolving queries quickly and efficiently.
• Processing new accounts quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure accounts are running effectively and assist with any problems.
• Work consistently with regards to standard operating procedures and to agreed timelines (Cancellations and Credits, order book cut-offs etc.)
• Develop an understanding of the customer’s requirements and business plans in order to define a proactive service.
• Ensure Sales are aware of any Customer Operations issues.
• Manage individual Customer requests – SMU’s, Carry Over’s and any Value Added Service requests to ensure that the orders are placed on time to meet the Customer’s requirements.
• Establish relationships with contacts at key customers, where appropriate
• Hold regular review meetings to ensure service levels are at the required level, and report on their performance.
• Own the relationship with our 3PL and logistics providers, establishing strong relationships with senior management.
• Awareness and understanding of import and export procedures and custom requirements for the business, working with shipping. Communicate with forwarders, and suppliers to organise shipments.
• Review and source logistics providers.
Master Data Team Management:
• Monitor performance of direct reports providing leadership, coaching and support as necessary to meet individual development goals. Hold regular team meetings and 1 to 1’s where required.
• Motivate the team and encourage open communication during regular one to ones and team meetings.
• Ensure all team members are trained on relevant systems, business process, policy and procedures in order to deliver a high standard of service to partners / customers.
Needs to Know:
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Experience using order management systems to direct customer contact and problem solving experience
• Experience in building strong commercial relationships with customers and key stakeholders
• A good understanding and experience of the end to end supply chain for consumer goods
• Experience of leading a team within a Customer Services / Operations environment, preferably in fashion wholesale environment.
• Awareness and understanding of the principles of Credit Management procedures
• Needs to be Hungry and not afraid to get their hands dirty
• Team player, able to lead, be flexible & agile giving direction to adapt to business needs
• Confident to make decisions and be accountable. Organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Focused on high performance and capable of challenging poor performance whilst being appreciative and empathetic to team and individuals
• Measures of performance
£60k – 80k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
Vibrant and experienced graphic designer who has been working previously within fashion, confident in their ability, capable of making magic happen. Skills to be used across multiple verticals with a focus on assets for digital and brand marketing materials.
Due to exciting growth the job is fast-paced and in an environment that is always changing.
• Brand Assets : Design assets for mobile, desktop, email, digital ads, printed collateral and any other assets to be viewed by consumers across all channels.
• Presentations design. The ability to create compelling, storytelling presentations with your personal slant on them. .
• 3D mocks-ups. Work with the internal teams & external talent in creating 3D mock-ups to be shared both internally and externally.
• Collection Design. Work with the internal product/marketing teams in suggesting new designs on a seasonal basis.
• Paid Assets : Create internally/work with external designers in creating paid social ads for LØCI based on new content received. Liaise with eCom team delivering required assets that inspire.
• Web Design : Work with eCom team to design pages that help the brand clearly and beautifully deliver on their mission and objectives.
• Social media planning & management and aiding the creation of imaginative content primarily for Instagram and Tiktok - with thoughts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Ensure mix of Influencer, UGC, Still life & cause related content.
• Create moodboards/brief & support on LØCI shoots for brand content.
• Plan social campaigns around key calendar dates to create sense of community fee.
• Understand key metrics of brand assets (email, paid ads, HP banners, etc) in constantly improving click through rates).
• Creative executions delivered on time & on brand.
• Clear priority always maintained with dates for company teams to be aware off.
• Minimum amendments required.
• Push boundary of creative execution of assets in always improving asset quality.
• Responsible to ensure all UGC comments on IG responded to.
• Optimise socials posts to plan in more of assets which have higher reach and engagement.
• Report weekly performance of media social assets.
• Maintain a good ratio of assets cross IG, brand / mission focused.
• Ensure assets have a strong opinion that relate to LØCI’s principles.
• Working with marketing team in planning a new photoshoot (still life, lifestyle) every other month.
• Strong eye for detail, perfectionist attitude.
• Extensive knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software. Including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
• A love for brand-building and storytelling.
• Aware of social media trends, especially within the fashion community.
• Hardworking, motivated and enthusiastic
• Courageous takes risks, and stand up for what you believe in.
• Proactive and creative in making it happen. Energetic, driven and determined Inspiring, keep raising the bar.
£35k – £55k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
Are you the kind of person that has to capture everything? That's a start, now mix in a bit of storytelling and a passion for being part of a team that's trying to change an industry. You've got it! It could be a documentary. So many underestimate what it takes to win with here so we'll lay out what we are looking for as clear as possible :)
• Work with content creators across TikTok, IG & YouTube in creating true LØCI content and help us define what we consider "true".
• Edit video/audio content to produce final assets primarily for social channels, ensuring you are driving the design and creative vision to support brand launches and activations
• Drive internal production of 5+ original articles per week across TikTok, YouTube & key social channels.
• Know what's going on, want to be in the conversation and have a forward-thinking mindset. Be reactive to social trends, be proactive in bringing ideas for social posts to the table, with a focus on video-based content.
• Maintain timelines and due dates so that content deliverables are completed & posted when they need to be.
• Organisation of content calendar so wider team are aware of on goings.
• Help manage the official LØCI LinkedIn page sharing recent & exciting news with the community.
• Producing insightful, thought-provoking blog content.
• Provide ongoing content that reflects LØCI’s ongoing charity initiatives in inspiring and developing conversation amongst our community online & through email.
• Attending LØCI photoshoots, activations, key moments and supporting with content creation, editing and live posting/streaming.
• Work with all departments to unite our internal community, capture it when needed and appropriate.
• Help with social media communication, to engage consumers with positive intentions and to promote company initiatives.
• Conduct weekly reviews of content running on key social media platforms (IG, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter) in providing a weekly report on performance with recommendations.
• 5+ weekly pieces of on brand content produced in house.
• Grow our presence on TikTok, LinkedIn & YouTube through excellent, well thought-out content.
• Produce 1 piece of content for LinkedIn & the LØCI blog each week.
• Regular social posts
• Manage content calendar in ensuring relevant content is produced with social trends accounted for.
• Manage regular reviews of social performance and driving improvements in our story telling.
£25k – £35k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
LØCI’s is growing at an exciting pace. With eCom, mono-brand stores, wholesale, distribution & travel all either live or imminent. We are looking for an experienced dynamic finance lead to come in and work with both internal and external teams to help us shape the business. From ensuring we meet our charitable obligations correctly to helping us accurately forecast, provide visibility and help manage exciting growth with quantitative information. Providing internal reports and often dealing directly with the board.
An exciting dynamic individual that is inquisitive, commercial and passionate. Someone with the a "can-do" spirit and attitude, who wants to get stuck into the details of all departments, prefers phone calls to emails, has an opinion and wants to be a part of this super exciting journey.
Numbers don't have to be boring.
£65k – 85k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
LØCI’s is growing at an exciting pace. But it couldn't do this without our LØCI army.
On the hunt for a driven, fun-loving, inspiring, dynamic individual that's inquisitive and passionate about building a community. Someone with the a "can-do" spirit, that's a pleasure to be around wants to get stuck into make a difference, join a mission.
This is all about an international community, it's both digital and involves a ground game. Any previous experience building strong communities would really be a plus.
£40k – 60k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
The quick growth at LØCI’s has meant that we are playing catch-up in a number of areas.
Areas such as wholesale (prodminently US & UK), Distribution and Travel need an fun-loving, smart, energetic, dynamic go-getter to help manage those external relationships.
This individual will be confident in communicating with the business and with our partners to achieve higl levels of success for both parties.
They'll be a problem solver, a good communicator and preferably have a history of provding such support. This is not a 9am-5pm role, this is an above and beyond role... relationships make the world go around.
At LØCI we've been inundated with inbound queries, it's meant a lot has come our way (super fortunate), but we can't yet imagine what it would look like if we were more proactive.
Armed with a desire to have a voice and tell our story from product, to missions and beyond we are looking for a talented press officer, one who's both reactive and proactive. Driven with a perhaps a little delusion, it's important they think "big" and have no issues with both US and UK targets. They have to believe they can make a mark in this world.
This individual will be confident in communicating with the business and with our external press and others. A quick thinker who believes in storytelling and the good we can all do.
They'll preferably have a history of such roles in their working history.
£35k – 55k (plus bonus incentives) depending on experience.
It's impossible to always think of everything. There is just no way to constantly know exactly what you need at all times; one is often distracted by life, climbing mountains and shiny things.
If you are a magician, if you can see a trick that's being missed or you can add value to the team, the product, the journey, the idea that is LØCI... then you my friend are a magician. Don't hesitate, reach out.
There is no guarantee that what you are offering is exactly what we need but... sometimes, just sometimes the stars just align. We know what we do is magic, that's the beauty of it all and why we love us a magician.
Stardust (plus £$€) depending on magical power.
Great footwear that greatly reduces harm to animals or the planet. Each pair is entirely made from sustainable vegan materials and 100% recycled plastics. We guarantee that our products are totally animal free, from the sneaker to the packaging, giving you ultimate peace of mind.