These Terms & Conditions of Sale (the “Terms”) together with the documents expressly referred to on it tells you information about WILD LOCI LTD and the legal terms and conditions on which we sell any of WILD LOCI LTD products (“Products”) listed on our website (lociwear.com) (the “Website”) to you.
INFORMATION ABOUT US / CONTACT DETAILS
This Website is owned and operated by or on behalf of WILD LOCI LTD, also referred hereafter as “we”, “us” or “our”. WILD LOCI LTD is a company registered in England and Wales under number 13226584 and our registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
Our VAT number is 376434475.
If you have any questions about WILD LOCI LTD’s services or would like to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please email us at email@example.com or message us through the Customer Support toolbox on the Website.
All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability. WILD LOCI LTD lists availability information for Products on the Website, more specifically on each product information page. Beyond availability displayed on the product information page or elsewhere on the Website, WILD LOCI LTD cannot be more specific about availability. As WILD LOCI LTD processes your order, WILD LOCI LTD will inform you by email if any products you order are subsequently found to be unavailable. WILD LOCI TLD makes no representations or warranties that any of the Products or services displayed on the Website will be available at any time or location.
The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our Website.
The prices of the Products are available in different currencies on the drop-down menu placed on the Website. Despite WILD LOCI LTD best efforts, a small number of the products on the Website may be mispriced. In we discover an error in the price of a Product and the Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, WILD LOCI LTD will charge you the lower amount and send you the Product you ordered. However, If a Product's correct price is higher than the stated price on the Website, WILD LOCI LTD will at its discretion either (i) inform you of this error and give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or (ii) cancel your order and notify you in writing of such cancellation. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. Please bear in mind that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Prices of Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an Order Confirmation E-mail (please see below).
The price of Products are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise specified.
All item prices are exclusive of delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our and are as stated on the day of your order. We offer free delivery on all sneakers (with all purchases needing to be about $100 to qualify) in the USA, EU & UK.
AGE RESTRICTION ON PURCHASE
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any information from persons below the age of 16. In order to contract with WILD LOCI LTD, you must be 16 years old or over and, save as where you place your order using a valid gift voucher issued by us, possess a valid credit/ debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us and/or our payment processors.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform Customer Services immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when you registered.
WILD LOCI LTD reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its discretion. If WILD LOCI LTD cancels an order, it will be without charge to you.
You can submit an order for Products by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the complete order button. Please note WILD LOCI LTD is under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the Products are available and your payment transaction is successfully completed.
When you place an order to purchase Products from the Website, you are seeking to enter into a contract with us.
WILD LOCI LTD will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to WILD LOCI LTD to purchase a Product which is accepted by us when WILD LOCI LTD sends you an email confirming that WILD LOCI LTD has accepted your order (the ‘Order Confirmation Email’). Such acceptance will be complete at the time WILD LOCI LTD sends the Order Confirmation Email to you.
As your Product is shipped from our warehouse, we will also send you a shipping confirmation e-mail (the ‘Shipping Confirmation E-mail’). The Shipping Confirmation shall also serve as your order acceptance.
This contract is legally binding when the following technical steps are met: (i) you have placed an order on the Website, (ii) your order has been accepted by WILD LOCI LTD and (iii) WILD LOCI LTD has sent you the Order Confirmation Email (typically followed by a Shipping Confirmation E-mail).
All Products and delivery charges (where applicable) shall be paid in advance. We will not charge your credit/ debit card or debit your gift voucher until we dispatch your order. We take every reasonably care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. However, as we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link, save as if resulting from our negligence or fraud.
Payment options via credit/ debit cards or gift cards are as displayed on the Website from time to time.
Official WILD LOCI LTD promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from lociwear.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "apply" button on the shopping bag or checkout and enter the specific code.
Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative.
We offer free standard shipping for all orders.
The different shipping options will be available for you to select dependent on the country you are shipping your order to.
Orders received will be dispatched the following day. Orders placed on Friday or over the weekend will be shipped on Monday, excluding any national holidays.
Those in the UK may expect to receive orders in 3-4 business days (our free standard shipping period), but we offer express shipping options upon additional delivery charge which will come up to you at the checkout page.
WILD LOCI LTD will endeavour to deliver all Products you have ordered within the time period specified on your Order Confirmation Email, though shipping dates are not guaranteed and are estimates only. Please click here to view our delivery details and charges (if applicable).
All Products purchased from the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and ownership of Products pass to you upon our delivery of the Products to the carrier. If you have received your Order Confirmation Email but your Products have not arrived within the time period specified in your Order Confirmation Email, in the first instance please check with your local mail delivery office to see that they are not holding your parcel. If they confirm that they do not have your Products, please contact WILD LOCI LTD’s Customer Services and we will do our best to assist. During exceptionally busy periods (e.g. Christmas) or when the weather is particularly inclement, please allow an additional day before raising a query.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not happy with your Products, you have thirty (30) days from the day you receive your order to return it back to us and get a refund, or request the exchange of your Products for other available items.
In the case of returns, you will only be refunded for the value of the Products ordered. Any express delivery charges you have incurred (if applicable) are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount.
WILD LOCI LTD may request that you pay return shipping fees when you send Products back to us depending on the country you are shipping the Products from. WILD LOCI LTD will only pay the return costs and subsequent re-delivery costs (if applicable) if the return is a result of our error or the goods are faulty.
In the case of exchanges, you will not be liable for the delivery costs incurred by us in sending you any Products as exchanges.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for gift vouchers purchased.
Where you wish to exchange a product, please note that you may exchange it for a product of less, the same or of more value than the original item you wish to exchange. In the event that the item you wish to exchange your original purchase with is more expensive, WILD LOCI LTD will contact you and obtain the remaining balance.
We reserve the right to reject the return or exchange of Products where those are not returned within the timeframes or standards set out in these Terms (please see ‘Conditions for All Returns, Exchanges and Statutory Right to Cancel’ below).
Please note: your right to exchange or return products is separate from your statutory right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (see below).
STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL
In addition to our Returns or Exchange procedure, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you also have seven (7) working days (beginning the day after receipt of the goods) to cancel your purchase order.
- a) Where you exercise your statutory right to cancel, we will provide a full refund on the price paid for the goods. If you have cancelled your entire order, WILD LOCI LTD will also refund your original delivery charge (where applicable). If you only cancel part of your order and return only some of the goods delivered to you, delivery charges will not be refunded. This is because generally the delivery charge is normally the same regardless of the number of items delivered and, if you retain part of your order, the delivery charge still applies to the part that you retained.
- b) Where you fail to return the Products in question or you send them at our expense, or if our appointed courier collects the goods from you, WILD LOCI LTD reserve the right to charge you for the direct costs incurred by WILD LOCI LTD in collecting or returning the goods (other than where the goods have been sent to you in error or where such goods are faulty in which case, such costs shall be at our expense).
Where you exercise your right to cancel within 7 (seven) working days, you should return the Products to WILD LOCI LTD as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note: if WILD LOCI LTD has provided any services as part of the purchase (e.g. products made to order) and WILD LOCI LTD have begun to provide these services before you have exercised your right to cancel, WILD LOCI LTD shall not reimburse the costs of such services.
HOW DO I EXERCISE MY STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL?
In order to exercise your right to cancel, please:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Get in touch with WILD LOCI LTD’s Customer Service through the Website
- Making it clear in your correspondence that you are giving notice to exercise your statutory right to cancel.
- Your email or letter will be deemed to have been received by WILD LOCI LTD on the date you send it (provided it is sent to the correct address and it is sufficiently clear that you are exercising your right to cancel). Please try and keep the confirmation of any letter or email to demonstrate the date when you sent it.
CONDITIONS FOR ALL RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL
- All goods must be returned to us unused, together with all original packaging (please note you have a duty to take reasonable care of returned goods and any refund may be withheld or a charge incurred if you fail to take such care and damage the goods). Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely (in or with the original packaging if possible). Packages must be returned with the freight prepaid. WILD LOCI LTD recommends the use of an insured parcel service, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery (or if returning packages outside of the UK an equivalent international postage service).
- With your purchase of WILD LOCI LTD products, you will receive a Delivery Note. To return items to WILD LOCI LTD , whether for exchange or return, simply fill out your Returns Form as instructed, include the Returns Form in the package and attach the label (including your Delivery Note number) to the outside of the package then post it back to us. If you do not have your Delivery Note or Returns Form, our Returns Team will be happy to send you electronic copies for you to print off at home.
- WILD LOCI LTD will refund the cost of the Products and the cost of the delivery charges (where applicable) to the method of payment used to place your order within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your order or of your notice of your statutory right to cancel.
If there are any discrepancies with your order or if the Products you receive are faulty, you must notify WILD LOCI LTD as soon as possible. If you have been shipped the incorrect Products, then please do accept WILD LOCI LTD apologies. Please follow the Returns link so WILD LOCI LTD can sort out the inconvenience and ship to you the correct Products (if you still wish to proceed with your order). Any replacements will be sent to you at no extra cost to yourself and we will ensure you are compensated for any customs/ duty charges incurred.
WILD LOCI LTD welcomes any comments about its service, so that it can improve overall user experience. WILD LOCI LTD’ aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you have reason to complain about WILD LOCI LTD service, please e-mail our Customer Service team stating clearly that you are making a complaint. Alternatively, call WILD LOCI LTD on the number stated on the Website and say that you wish to make a complaint. WILD LOCI LTD aim is to respond to your complaint within seven (7) working days, either resolving the complaint or with a timescale for resolution.
When ordering Products from the Website, delivery local taxes and duties are included in the shipping price for deliveries made to the UK, EU, USA, Australia, and Hong Kong. There will be no additional charges for customs clearance. For all other countries local taxes and duties are not included and may be chargeable. Please make sure to check your local laws as you will be responsible for payment of these charges to the courier prior to delivery.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from the Website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the products are received. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. WILD LOCI LTD would like its international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This Website is provided by WILD LOCI LTD on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WILD LOCI LTD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or Products included on this Website. It is expressly agreed by you that your use of this Website, or inability to use it, is at your sole risk.
WILD LOCI LTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. WILD LOCI LTD does not warrant that this Website, its servers, or e-mail by us are free of viruses or other harmful components. WILD LOCI LTD will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Laws of certain countries or states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, when you order Products from the Website, to the extent permitted by applicable law, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of your order.
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. In addition, these Terms shall not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law. We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WILD LOCI LTD and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
When you visit the Website or send emails to WILD LOCI LTD, you are communicating with us electronically. WILD LOCI LTD will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from WILD LOCI LTD electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that WILD LOCI LTD provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
WILD LOCI LTD reserves the right to make changes to its Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. In the event of any material changes to these Terms, WILD LOCI LTD will give you reasonable notice by emailing you or notifying customers of such change with an update notice on its Website. You must check periodically these Terms to ensure you understand how they apply to you at that time. Your continued use of the Website means that you have accepted these Terms as published therein.
Your usage of the Website and your orders will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order products from WILD LOCI LTD , unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
If any of the provisions of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
WILD LOCI LTD will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control (“Event Outside Our Control”). This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
An Event Outside Our Control includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: (a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; (b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; (d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; (e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; (f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; and (g) pandemic or epidemic.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event Outside Our Control continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Event Outside Our Control to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Event Outside Our Control.
lociwear.com is a registered domain name of WILD LOCI LTD.
LØCI is a UK registered trademark of WILD LOCI LTD, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, United Kingdom. N1 7GU and you are not permitted to use such trademark without WILD LOCI LTD prior approval.
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
If you breach these Terms and we take no action or if we delay in doing so, WILD LOCI LTD will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. . If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
These Terms and any policies or rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the service constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation.
COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Ethy Limited, Brentmead House, Britannia Road, London, N12 9RU (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 11493281)
- The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
- Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
- Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
- Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. Skills based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these Terms shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these Terms, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these Terms unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
- Data Transfer : The promoter may transfer or authorize the transfer of data to suppliers outside the EU and/or the European Economic Area (EEA) once entry into the promotion is confirmed. If personal data processed under this Agreement is transferred from a country within the European Economic Area to a country outside the European Economic Area, the Parties shall ensure that the personal data are adequately protected. To achieve this, the Parties shall, unless agreed otherwise, rely on EU approved standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data. The Promoter further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from external contact from the supplier save that nothing in these Terms shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter resulting from its negligence or fraud.